[Samba] User has no RSOP data ?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jun 4 11:21:43 UTC 2019

i just arrived in italie, there is a bug report on renamed pc's.

i suspect the same problem.

Gr

Louis

Op 4 jun. 2019, om 10:57, "Stefan G. Weichinger via samba" <samba at lists.samba.org> schreef:
Am 03.06.19 um 16:56 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle via samba:
is this pc is renamed after it joined the domain?

if yes, then you hitted a bug, cant look, im on the road.. but rowland knows how to check for missed updated records in ad. is a ms problem.

if no, i still suggest to check these records. ;-).

I also thought of this:

very likely that they didn't remove the PC from the domain before
replacing the hardware.

The old PC died, the ordered a new one and (I assume) named it the same
as the old one.

So the computer account already existed before.

I told the guy to leave and rejoin the domain again, but he seems not to
have done that.