[Samba] official package lists: the future

Billy Bob billysbobs at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 23:10:46 UTC 2019

In the meanwhile, Andrew, I've noticed something that looks odd in the "verified" list. Namely, that for Ubuntu 18.04 the list includes: libgpgme11-dev. Can this be correct and not causing any issue in the CI system? I am (fairly) certain that the package does not exist in Ubuntu 18.04, and was replaced there by libgpgme-dev, which is said to "break" libgpgme11-dev. Perhaps this should be looked at by someone better equipped than myself to know?