[Samba] GPO issues - getting SYSVOL cleaned up again

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jul 31 14:26:25 UTC 2019

No worries, it getting better, even when you dont see it.
You might not see it as improvement but it is.

Why..
Before...
Failed nsupdate: 1
Failed update of 23 entries

Now....
> No DNS updates needed  ( on both servers )

So yes this is an improvement.

Next, verify this, and post me the outputs.
You can use any server to run this, EXECPT the DC's.

dig a dc.pilsbacher.at @192.168.16.205 |grep -v ";"
dig a dc.pilsbacher.at @192.168.16.206 |grep -v ";"

dig a pre01svdeb03.pilsbacher.at @192.168.16.205 |grep -v ";"
dig a pre01svdeb03.pilsbacher.at @192.168.16.206 |grep -v ";"