[Samba] GPO issues - getting SYSVOL cleaned up again

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jul 31 13:59:46 UTC 2019

Ok, after that reboot

! Note, atm dont care about secrets.keytab (yet)
.. I was a bit ahead with things...

One thing at a time, for the keytab to be corrected, you need a perfect correct working
A PTR CNAME GUIDs for the DC(3) first then we start thinking in kerberos corrections.

Run samba_dnsupdate --verbose  ( on both DC's )
Post that output, ill have a look, and im getting a choco. :-)

Greetz,

Louis