[Samba] GPO issues - getting SYSVOL cleaned up again

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jul 31 08:47:18 UTC 2019

Hai Stefan,

Yes, my script is correct, that is verified/based with a windows 2008R2 setup.
But  only the default rights are checked.
Default share rights ( everyone full control ) and Default security (folder) rights.

You can make numeros changes as long as you have set the correct rights and understand why and how these rights are used.
And since no AD Domain is setup the same or used the same, a few small things might still be a bit different.

I pointed to that link becuase of the last message.
>> The OU the users were in required read permissions on the Authenticated Users security group!
Im guyessing this is what your problem is, i just dont know where in your AD.

Greetz,

Louis