[Samba] split horizon and authoritative answers..?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jul 30 10:10:24 UTC 2019

Hai,

Hm, well, i cant add that to my packages because we need to report it as bug for bind9.
Since these settings are done in usr.sbin.named.

But i can tell you, i have this for it. ( bit modified from what you showed below. )
Add this part in : local/usr.sbin.named

  # Samba DLZ
  /{usr/,}lib/@{multiarch}/samba/bind9/*.so rm,
  /{usr/,}lib/@{multiarch}/samba/gensec/*.so rm,
  /{usr/,}lib/@{multiarch}/samba/ldb/*.so rm,
  /{usr/,}lib/@{multiarch}/ldb/modules/ldb/*.so rm,
  # before of samba 4.9
  /var/lib/samba/private/dns.keytab rk,
  /var/lib/samba/private/named.conf r,
  /var/lib/samba/private/dns/dlz_bind9_*.so rm,
  # as of samba 4.9+
  /var/lib/samba/bind-dns/dns.keytab rk,
  /var/lib/samba/bind-dns/named.conf r,
  /var/lib/samba/bind-dns/dns/dlz_bind9_*.so rm,
  /etc/samba/smb.conf r,
  /dev/urandom rwmk,
  owner /var/tmp/krb5_* rwk,

I just must say, im (still) not into apparmor, as in,..
above works for me, try it, test it, improve it, report it.  ;-)
But above should/could be improved with better settings.

Also, looking at : >  [1 - #include <abstractions/lxc/container-base>]
Your using lxc containers, so you might need a bit of other settings also, but that i really cant tell.
I dont use container here, but i know other list member do so,
so maybe if we are luck one replies and gives the rest of info we need. ;-)

So far,

Greetz,

Louis