[Samba] Upgrading your Samba AD-DC from Stretch to Buster, used samba 4.10.6.

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jul 29 09:42:59 UTC 2019

Hai,

As far im see-ing and can tell, yes.

If you upgrade and you see something about jessie certificates.
Install new (I)

All other questions i got after that, i did keep the defaults.

Just make sure everything is running without errors at boot on Stretch, and then upgrade,
i've just done the othere DC's also, took me about 5 min per DC, which was mostly downloading and installing time.

If you hit errors somewhere, just mail the list, i keep an eye on it.

Greetz,

Louis