[Samba] audit logging

Edouard Guigné eguigne at pasteur-cayenne.fr
Wed Jul 24 15:52:35 UTC 2019

I ask because I would like to be reassured about it, because there are
so many entries of this type in my logs.

The windows workstations are joined to the domain.
At users sessions log on, a script mounts the samba share on each
windows users sessions.

I do not understand why a workstation joined to the domain tries to auth
against samba ;
because only domain users can auth successfully against my samba server.

EdG