[Samba] client min protocol = SMB2

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 15:26:56 UTC 2019

The client min and max protocols would apply if you were on a linux
machine attempting to access a network share from a samba or real
windows server.     If you have users using Linux PC's on their desks,
then you might want to check the settings.   If all the users are using
MS Windows PC's then this is not relevant.

Regardless of how the the client is set, as long as the servers enforce
min protocol of SMB2 or higher then you should be OK.     SMB1 and older
protocols are not considered secure.