[Samba] client min protocol = SMB2

Edouard Guigné eguigne at pasteur-cayenne.fr
Mon Jul 22 15:22:05 UTC 2019

Hello,

Thank you !

I add server min protocol = SMB2_02 to smb.cnf

All clients are now using SMB2_10 as minimum protocol version

May you indicate me the difference between "client min protocol" and
"server min protocol" ?
"server min protocol" is to use on a domain member
"client min protocol" is to use in which case ?

Should I also set client min protocol = SMB2 to SMB2_02 ?

EdG