[Samba] messy replication

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Jul 16 12:41:32 UTC 2019

On 16/07/2019 13:03, Adam Weremczuk wrote:
> Hi Louis and Rowland,
>
> Thank you for a prompt reply.
>
> I'm ok with skipping anonimisation as long as the files are only share
> with you and maybe a small audience of other trusted Samba gurus.

OK, after reading your files, there are numerous problems, but the main
one is, you are using the Wheezy DC as if it was a fileserver. Now this
is permissible for a small office, but you seem to be taking it to
extremes, 15 shares!

As for the other problems, do you want them listed here or offlist ?

Rowland