[Samba] Samba 4.10.6 for rhel7/centos7 rpms

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Mon Jul 15 18:55:55 UTC 2019

Hi Andreas,

Yes, I've seen that project. It is a similar effort with a few
differences. I'm mostly trying to provide pre-cooked binary (and source)
rpms for people to use on rhel7/centos7 and be as minimally intrusive as
possible. I also aim to provide all of the needed dependencies in the
shared repos.

To that effect, my builds are using the distro-provided gnutls library
(3.3.29) and the samba internal heimdall implementation (MIT kerberbos
support is still considered experimental - see [1]).

[1]:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Running_a_Samba_AD_DC_with_MIT_Kerberos_KDC#Experimental_Feature

Cheers,

Vincent