[Samba] Build error due to Waf task dependency cycle in run_after

Johannes Engel jcnengel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 20:10:10 UTC 2019

Dear all,

trying to build some Heimdal-based packages for Samba AD DC under
openSUSE I am facing some difficulties with the build system:
During the installation which is triggered by "make install" waf complains
about some task dependency cycle after leaving folder bin/default.
Full log including config options can be seen unter https://build.opensuse.org/
public/build/home:j-engel:samba-unstable/openSUSE_Leap_15.1/x86_64/
samba/_log
Unfortunately I have not been able to figure out which dependency cycle there
is, let alone how to fix this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regardsJohannes