[Samba] Container setup - selftests not running?

Joachim Lindenberg samba at lindenberg.one
Sun Jul 7 09:39:13 UTC 2019

On 05/07/2019 22:33, Rowland penny via samba wrote
>Try the configure part like this:
>
>./configure.developer --enable-debug --enable-selftest
>
>If this doesn't help then it is probably something to do with docker, try
reading this:

>https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_CI_on_gitlab/Debugging_CI_failures
>
>Rowland

I tried both the change of configure and also the make -j mentioned on
wiki. It still behaves differently in docker container than on host, and
though on host it doesn´t fail as early than in container, it does not look
good there either.
Frankly, I don´t understand the scripts for gitlab.
I´d definitely appreciate if someone more capable of interpreting the test
results could have a look and advise on how to configure a host or container
for testing.

Thanks, Joachim