[Samba] smb.conf realm parameter

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Jul 5 13:31:35 UTC 2019

Rowland,

Do you know is samba is changing the smb value here to uppercase in the background.
( see: https://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-1.12/doc/admin/realm_config.html )

Because if not, i really suggest we follow the recommendations here, (uppercase REALM)
a mismatch in realm due to upper/lower case is really hard to find..

Just saying..

Greetz,

Louis