[Samba] Samba 4.9.11 Available for Debian Stretch (amd64/i386)
L.P.H. van Belle
belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jul 4 14:38:42 UTC 2019
I updated the Debian Stretch Packages for samba 4.9.9 to 4.9.11
Repo Info : http://apt.van-belle.nl/
Buildlogs : http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/Buildlogs/stretch/
Not much to tell on these, mostly bugfixs.
* Builded from samba.org sources for Debian Stretch.
* Bugfix release.
- see: https://www.samba.org/samba/history/samba-4.9.11.html
Fixes Bugzilla #12478: Release ldb 1.4.7 needed for samba 4.9.10+
* d/rules, Debian bug, Closes: #931138
* d/control, Debian bug, Closes: #929217
* d/control, bump ldb to version 1.4.7
* d/control, updated builddepens list.
--- The quick install for the repo. ---
1) Choose http or https for you apt, both work, for https you need to :
apt install apt-transport-https
2) Import my public key
wget -O - http://apt.van-belle.nl/louis-van-belle.gpg-key.asc | apt-key add -
3) (optional) setup a header line for the repo file.
echo "# AptVanBelle repo for samba." | sudo tee
4) In the line below, change the OS and/or samba version to what you want.
echo "deb http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian stretch-samba49 main contrib non-free" | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/van-belle.list
Have fun with these.
Ubuntu bionic users, your packages are on the way but delayed.
These where almost done, a filled disk and me not watching in fixing that, killed my setup.
It happens, so please be patient, these are coming soon.
More information about the samba