[Samba] cannot set filesystem permissions on shares

Pisch Tamás pischta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 13:56:02 UTC 2019

Thanks Louis for the detailed answer. Tomorrow I will go through on
it, but now I just want to write about one progress. Before I read
your answer, I created a test share, I thought I will set it up as it
would be the users share, and then I copy the acls to the users share,
but it turned out that as I set the share permissions (write access to
domain users, and full access to domain admins), I lost the ability to
read the filesystem permissions. When I tried to give full access to
the Administrator, it didn't help. Only helped that, when I give back
the access to everyone for the share...