[Samba] cannot set filesystem permissions on shares

Pisch Tamás pischta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 06:51:55 UTC 2019

> >> Who are you logged into the Windows PC as ?
> > I log in az A\Administrator. I created an admin user, put in Domain
> > Admins group, but the result was the same (ok, it would be strange, if
> > it would work with it, instead of Administrator)
> Then you need to ensure that 'Domain Admins' has the same privilege as
> 'A\Administrator'
Ok, I granted the following privileges to Administrator, (and to
Domain Admins too) :
net rpc rights list "Administrator" -UAdministrator
Enter Administrator's password:
SeDiskOperatorPrivilege
SeMachineAccountPrivilege
SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege
SeBackupPrivilege
SeRestorePrivilege
SeRemoteShutdownPrivilege
SePrintOperatorPrivilege
SeAddUsersPrivilege
SeSecurityPrivilege
SeSystemtimePrivilege
SeShutdownPrivilege
SeDebugPrivilege
SeSystemEnvironmentPrivilege
SeSystemProfilePrivilege
SeProfileSingleProcessPrivilege
SeIncreaseBasePriorityPrivilege
SeLoadDriverPrivilege
SeCreatePagefilePrivilege
SeIncreaseQuotaPrivilege
SeChangeNotifyPrivilege
SeUndockPrivilege
SeManageVolumePrivilege
SeImpersonatePrivilege
SeCreateGlobalPrivilege
SeEnableDelegationPrivilege
But I still cannot change the permissions.