[Samba] [Announce] Samba 4.9.10 Available for Download

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Tue Jul 2 19:31:44 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019, miguel medalha via samba wrote:

> My version of ldb is "libldb-1.3.4-1.el7.x86_64", which I suppose is the
> stock CentOS 7.6 version.

Yes, it is the stock version.

Perhaps 'waf' isn't using the system-installed ldb and using the one
bundled in samba on your system.

In my config.log, waf reports that it is not using the bundled libraries:
"--bundled-libraries=!zlib,!popt,!talloc,!pytalloc,!pytalloc-util,!tevent,!pytevent,!tdb,!pytdb,!ldb,!pyldb,!pyldb-util"

So my interpretation is that it is using the system ldb and not the
bundled version. Perhaps that's why our results differ. Would you mind
checking your config.log?

> The first time I buiIt with "--without-ad-dc". I just built it again as AD-DC
> and the build completed without errors.

Vincent