[Samba] error witch rsat

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jan 30 09:47:38 UTC 2019

Hai.

I've 3 options here.

- Wrong right on the share folder AND/OR the folder before the share.

/share  is a no-no.
Use /mnt/share.

Even preffered.
/mnt/samba/share
/srv/samba/share
	^^1 	^^2
If 1 or 2 is set wrong you wil get errors in RSAT.
If 1 cant be changed, your get errors in RSAT.

- Wrong mixed use of windows ACL and POSIX ACL's.

- Missing SePrivileges.  Example to check.
https://github.com/thctlo/samba4/blob/master/samba-check-SePrivileges.sh

Other things look normal in his setup.
Any windows event id available to share ??

Greetz,

Louis