[Samba] Samba and UFW

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jan 28 16:18:31 UTC 2019

Ok,

Logs look pretty normal to me.

Might be a smb proto mismatch or the folder your sharing is incorrect/incorrect rights,
 check the location again and the rights.

The read :
https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/2696547/how-to-detect-enable-and-disable-smbv1-smbv2-and-smbv3-in-windows-and

Enable smb1
Check if smb2/3 are enabled.

On the samba server
Type :
> /var/log/ufw.log
ufw logging medium

And try to connect

And post you logs and share the smb.conf ( anonimize where needed )

Greetz,

Louis