[Samba] I have issue in configuring file servers with AD integration.

venkat ramu ramut123 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:27:56 UTC 2019

Hi Rowland,

As you suggested, I have added below in my config file but still it is not
working as expected. I am trying to setup as suggested from "
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_a_Share_Using_Windows_ACLs  "
for windows "*Granting the SeDiskOperatorPrivilege Privilege*" but getting
error "Failed to grant privileges for sbx\Domain Admins
(NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_PRIVILEGE)".  I could not see "SeDiskOperatorPrivilege "
when I run the command "*net rpc -I xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxx rights list accounts
-U Administrator*" in *BUILTIN\Administrators*. Could you please let me
know where I am doing mistake.

[inherit]
 path = /srv/samba/test/inherit
 valid users = "SBX\Inherit-Group"