[Samba] nobody account already in shared directory write list, can not write

谷雷 guleicarter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 02:53:12 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I have tried what you say, and i works.

But it’s very strange that i can not reproduce this using my old config.

There is more detail about this:
	I have 4 standalone samba server with same samba software and smb.conf.
	I got the problem at the same time in all 4 server, and when i change smb.conf as you suggest on one of them,
	the problem disappear on other 3 server with old smb.conf.

So I wanna know do you have some idea about this?