[Samba] nobody account already in shared directory write list, can not write

谷雷 guleicarter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 06:59:38 UTC 2019

Hi all,
	Now I have a directory shared with anonymous account nobody. And I have add it to the write list of my share.
	When i mount it by windows 10, I create a sample file name test.txt, I check it in backend file system looks like this:

		-rwxr—r— 1 nobody nobody test.txt

	 I can delete/create/rename a file, but can not write into it. Please help me.

	My samba version is 4.4.4, samba server is CentOS, and the directory mode is 777, my smb.conf as below:
[global]
	server string = Samba Server Version %v
	log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
	browseable=no