[Samba] Samba 4 -> Group Policy Drive Map -> Access Denied

Luke Barone lukebarone at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:27:42 UTC 2019

OK, remove the Item Level Targeting - that should hit all Domain Users
anyways.

Can you extract the .XML file that is made from that policy? Go to your
SYSVOL\<domain>\Policies\<GUID for Policy>\User\Preferences\Drives, and
open up "Drives.xml". Copy and paste the contents of that file into the
mailing list.