[Samba] DNS (Bind )update via external DHCP ISC

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jan 7 14:08:23 UTC 2019

Hai,

Did you set "auth-nxdomain yes;" in bind config ( for me on debian named.conf.options )?

And in windows, this should be enabled by default, check but check if ..
'register this connection ' s address in DNS' is selected and
'Use this connection ' s DNS suffix' in DNS registration is also selected

Anything in the windows eventlogs.
( clear eventlogs first )
Run :
ipconfig /release