[Samba] TLS ca/cert/key creation

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Thu Jan 3 16:10:30 UTC 2019

Really Rowland?

As quoted:
>> I believe I need to examine TLS since when I set "ldap server require
>> strong auth = allow_sasl_over_tls" or "ldap server require strong
>> auth = yes" user and group queries fail.

This is OBVIOUSLY using LDAP and TLS.
If this was via NTLM/Kerberos, the above setting wouldn't make the slightest difference.

But all that aside - the key question is: [Again, lets quit arguing if this is TLS/LDAP or Kerberos.]

*** How do I get visability into the TLS negotiation so I can figure out what's wrong with my ca/certs/keys.

-Greg