[Samba] winbind causing huge timeouts/delays since 4.8

Alexander Spannagel aspannagel at gmx.de
Thu Feb 28 17:54:32 UTC 2019

Am 28.02.19 um 17:25 schrieb Ralph Böhme:
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 05:08:50PM +0100, Alexander Spannagel wrote:
>> Beside log.winbindd i also added log.wb-CENTOS7DEV64 as it may be of
>> interest too. So let me know if there is something i can test once more.
>
> thnks. We also need log.winbindd-idmap.
>
> You may want to file a bug and attach the logs there, so they don't get
> lost until someone feels like looking into them.
>
> -slow

Now that i can, created bug-report #13815 and attached the logs and
patches. Saw errors within log.winbindd-idmap that are caused by doing
quick re-config  from autorid to multiple rid setup. Getting back to
autorid doesn't show any error on startup and during porcessing nothing
changes at all.

Alex