[Samba] Samba 4.x to 4.9 upgrade and bind DLZ dns.

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Feb 28 07:17:34 UTC 2019

Well..

Yes and no.  :-)

Yes.. I happend to me that folder /var/lib/samba/bind-dns/dns was not created.
And I did recall you made a patch for that but to prevent future problems.
I've created and changed the setup to match the standards again of samba.

Upgrading from 4.8.9 to 4.9.4 was flawless and everything works perfect but
besides thats and i wanted to know a simple fixup.
Looked around in the samba list and below is the result ;-)

Greetz,

Louis