[Samba] gpo not applied a boot computer

David Jehin bedou210977 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:38:05 UTC 2019

thank you for your reply. I did these policies well, but no improvement. I
think of a problem with kerberos, when the client computer starts. with an
active directory normally "samba-tool domain provision", I have no problem,
it is a problem with the migration pdc samba3 to samba4 AD that have to
pose difficulties.
thank you