[Samba] Debian 9.8 and vanbelle-repos

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Fri Feb 22 14:11:54 UTC 2019

I added the 2 kerberos lines and restarted winbind ... people work
there, so ...

Am 22.02.19 um 15:03 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle:
> Hai,
>
> That bond0 interface, you might want to change that the interface name to bond1
> Depending on the bonding settings, you might have hit a reserved name.
> I lots my docu on that but i know i configured a bond1 because bond0 didn work right.

aha ... hm. Worked so far without problems.

> And then check these.
>
> wbinfo -pPt  ( or wbinfo -p && wbinfo -P && wbinfo -t )
>
> wbinfo --sids-to-unix-ids S-1-22-2-10513
> wbinfo -D ARBEITSGRUPPE
> wbinfo --all-domains

# wbinfo -pPt
Ping to winbindd succeeded
checking the NETLOGON for domain[ARBEITSGRUPPE] dc connection to
"backup.arbeitsgruppe.MYDOM.at" succeeded
checking the trust secret for domain ARBEITSGRUPPE via RPC calls succeeded

root at main:/etc/samba# wbinfo --sids-to-unix-ids S-1-22-2-10513
S-1-22-2-10513 -> gid 10513

root at main:/etc/samba# wbinfo -D ARBEITSGRUPPE
Name              : ARBEITSGRUPPE
Alt_Name          : arbeitsgruppe.MYDOM.at
SID               : S-1-5-21-2777655458-4002997014-749295002
Active Directory  : Yes
Native            : Yes
Primary           : Yes

root at main:/etc/samba# wbinfo --all-domains
BUILTIN
MAIN
ARBEITSGRUPPE

That bond-issue: later ...

Observation for backups:

if docker is running on the fileserver I can't do backups via amanda,
although I run docker with "--iptables=false" and flushed the iptables.

But the chains exist:

# iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy DROP)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain DOCKER (0 references)

Chain DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-1 (0 references)

Chain DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-2 (0 references)

Chain DOCKER-USER (0 references)

Maybe (a) something hangs around still (until reboot or so) and (b) also
blocks samba-related communications