[Samba] Error NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED samba at lists.samba.org)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Feb 21 09:39:04 UTC 2019

Hai,

There are not other files in /etc/netplan? No? If thats the case, was netplan removed?
Because it's just setting the network.
If you changed that, thats ok, then just skip that netplan part.
Or if you need to set the config, then you can use the example as shown in the howto.

smbclient -L localhost -N

Should work if the howto is followed to the letter.

Greetz,

Louis