[Samba] winbind offline logon

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Feb 19 16:41:57 UTC 2019

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 17:20:10 +0100
"L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Hai Pivial,

I used to work for a firm that every month end used to wind the time
back a few days, they did this because they hadn't finished booking
things in and out, so could not run the month end routines.
This wasn't on a domain, it was on the Unix that thought it owned Linux.

I suppose you could do something similar on AD, but you would have to
wind back every machine in the domain.

Rowland