[Samba] winbind offline logon

Piviul piviul at riminilug.it
Tue Feb 19 13:57:44 UTC 2019

Il 19/02/19 12:02, L.P.H. van Belle via samba ha scritto:
> [...]
> Everything, you can do in NTDOM, you can in AD DOM.
you are saying me that an AD domain can be configured to allow a domain
user to move the time back of one year or more (what I have seen today
for example) in a member PC of a AD domain? I have read that an
authentication ticket have a very strict validation time... but I don't
know AD.

Any way I agree with you, more time you wait to upgrade more problems
you will find when you decide to upgrade... but, even if a part of these
problems, helas, will fall over my shoulder I have no weapon to quicken
this upgrade.

Have a great day

Piviul