[Samba] Debian 9.8 and vanbelle-repos

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Feb 19 10:38:12 UTC 2019

Hi Stefan,

No worries. You can upgrade you Debian as normal.

Your samba will stay at 4.9.4, untill you upgrade to debian buster,
then your samba gets replaced by debian buster samba (4.9.4-3 at this time of writing)
Unless i've created newer packages for buster with higher version numbers.
But when that day come, i've already posted a message on the samba list.

Basicly, it's, just use your debian server as you would normal do.

Greetz,

Louis