[Samba] winbind offline logon

Piviul piviul at riminilug.it
Mon Feb 18 14:54:46 UTC 2019

Il 15/02/19 13:01, Marco Gaiarin via samba ha scritto:
> [...]
> The same configuration happen on Debian stretch (at least). I've
> effectively test offline logon in the past, but with a sub-5 minutes delay
> from latest connected logon.
...but in my experience cached credentials doesn't works even in 5
minutes after a successfully logon: the mistery of winbind cached
credential is growing...

>[...]
> So, is a distribution/packaging bug?
Marco I can't understand you... why you say that is a distribution
related bug? Do you mean that other distributions are not affected from
this bug?

Piviul