[Samba] Troubles upgrading jailed DC from 4.8.7 to 4.8.9

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Feb 18 11:07:10 UTC 2019

This sounds familiar...
I suggest you try without the interface names and only ipnumbers.

Test 1)
interfaces = 10.1.2.34/24 127.0.0.1
bind interfaces only = yes
nbt client socket address = 127.0.0.1

Try again.

In addition to test 1, Test 2.
>         ntlm auth=YES
Remove that from the smb.conf then try again.
At least for this test remove it.

After a web search I found the solution is to add:
 >         server services=-nbt
Not needed really.. The default are fine.

In addition to 1 and 2. Test 3,
Block 137,138 from and to the jailed host.

Can you try above and post your findings?
Im suspecting conflicting settings.

Greetz,

Louis