[Samba] winbind offline logon

Data Control Systems - Mike Elkevizth mike at datacontrolsystems.com
Fri Feb 15 00:12:03 UTC 2019

Hi Piviul,

Unfortunately, I didn't know about the workaround before I switched over to
sssd and now that I have that setup and working well in a production
environment, I'd rather not mess with it.  That being said, if I get a
little free time, I will try the workaround in a VM and let you know if it
does the trick.

Mike E.