[Samba] error on the modificed permission

marco pirola mapirola81 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:43:05 UTC 2019

If I log in as an administrator and access the share he tells me to use
an account that has permissions to access it. As a guide I gave a grant
to the admin user. This is my smb.conf # Global parameters [global]
security = ADS workgroup = ROBINOOD realm = ROBINOOD.TST #dns forwarder
= 192.168.1.6 log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log log level = 1 vfs objects
= acl_xattr map acl inherit = yes store dos attributes = yes # Default
ID mapping configuration for local BUILTIN accounts # and groups on a
domain member. The default (*) domain: # - must not overlap with any
domain ID mapping configuration! # - must use a read-write-enabled back
end, such as tdb. idmap config * : backend = tdb idmap config * : range
= 3000-7999 # - You must set a DOMAIN backend configuration # idmap
config for the SAMDOM domain idmap config ROBINOOD : backend = rid idmap
config ROBINOOD : range = 10000-999999 winbind use default domain = yes
username map = /etc/samba/user.map [samba] path = /home/samba/samba/
read only = no #valid user = +"domain users"