[Samba] Samba public IP issue

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Dec 20 10:31:07 UTC 2019

Ok, and these 2 ipadresses, are these on one or 2 interfaces.  ?
(and keep cc-ing the samba list, this might also help others).  ;-)

What might help me.
Get this script and run it:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thctlo/samba4/master/samba-collect-debug-info.sh
Anonymize data if needed and post the content to the list, not as attachment thats filtered out.
That will give me most info i need.

Greetz,

Louis