[Samba] Samba public IP issue

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Dec 20 09:31:02 UTC 2019

Most probely he is using public ip for webservers mail etc.
But uses samba with private range to setup and control user/groups
 and he does not want to public ip and samba ip/ports to the internet.

But still, this is a error, in my personal opinion, in the resolving setup.
:-/   And thats why i hammer on a correct resolving setup.

But he could also add VPN this setup, and will help in fixing it also, Or Andrew's suggestion.
Multiple options here.
Only thing is, we know to little of the setup to make a good assesment for him.

Greetz,

Louis