[Samba] Samba public IP issue

cristiant at newro.co cristiant at newro.co
Thu Dec 19 12:21:24 UTC 2019

Hello,
I am running two Samba Domain Controllers on as VMs installed on two
physical hosts. I've managed to bind them and to run the replication. My
issues is that the private IP address is advertised and the replication
fails. Even though I update the DNS entry  after a few minutes the
changes are overwritten and the replication fails again.
Can someone help me with this issue? Is there any option to make this
changes permanent? Or ruining a DC on a VM is a good approach?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards!