[Samba] zentyal management

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 12:29:55 UTC 2019

> Why ? I thought you set moodle to use ldaps against AD, so what do you

need zentyal for?

They installed zentyal and set up a DC to work online with moodle. Imagine
if our internet link goes down and students can't authenticate with moodle.
I say this because I work in a school in a city in the interior of my
state, and the connection is still a little precarious.

But the main question is if I can do zentyal the same way RSAT does?