[Samba] Hosted printer drivers can not be used

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Dec 17 14:20:24 UTC 2019

> > smb.conf:
> > [global]
> > 	security = ADS
> > 	realm = SAMDOM.EXAMPLE.COM (redacted)
> > 	workgroup = SAMDOM (redacted)
> >
> > 	idmap config * : backend = tdb
> > 	idmap config * : range = 3000-7999
>
> Whilst you have read 'Setting_up_Samba_as_a_Domain_Member',
> you seem to
> have missed the part about setting up the 'idmap config'
> lines for the
> 'SAMDOM' domain, or are you using sssd ?
>
> Rowland

Yes, i seen that also, but this is not a problem of configs but code in samba.
I have the same problem here. :-(

Ow.. Wait...  @Christian
Your using the wrong driver here.

Try this one, the Universal driver:  3.6.0.0	Dec 13, 2019	PCL6

That one worked for me, just installed it, i almost felt out of my chair..
The one you tried failed here also. This is the first driver that worked for me in months..

At least no i have something to compair..

Greetz,

Louis