[Samba] update samba help to download

Laura Steynes laura.steynes72 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 10:24:31 UTC 2019

i have full speed from the mirror, it is  samba.org that is unusable to me
the mirror is outdated by many version as you should know look at 4.9. you
see is only 15.

I jest viewed email from someone at samba saying they changed the rsync to
ssl only, and the mirrors were told couple weeks before all around that
time so it seem many mirrors not bothered to change so will stay outdated
for ever maybe