[Samba] [moser.florian at ca-c.at: AW: NAS with Samba and Multi-TT USB Hubs]

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Tue Dec 10 17:41:10 UTC 2019

 Sending the resolution to the list so that others know
how to fix this :-).

Cheers,

	Jeremy.
----- Forwarded message from Florian Moser | CAC <moser.florian at ca-c.at> -----

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 09:45:34 +0000
From: Florian Moser | CAC <moser.florian at ca-c.at>
To: Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org>
Subject: AW: [Samba] NAS with Samba and Multi-TT USB Hubs

You're totally right! If I copy the files with robocopy and MT:32 (multi-threads:32) from the samba-server it works simultaneously.
Thank you!