[Samba] Account locked and delayed user data propagation...

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Wed Dec 4 11:21:24 UTC 2019

Mandi! Rowland penny via samba
  In chel di` si favelave...

> I think you are over thinking this ;-)

I'm simply applying the policy... ;-)

	https://docs.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/win32/adschema/a-lockouttime

say at the bottom:

 This attribute value is only reset when the account is logged onto successfully.
 This means that this value may be non zero, yet the account is not locked out.
 To accurately determine if the account is locked out, you must add the Lockout-Duration
 to this time and compare the result to the current time, accounting for local time zones
 and daylight savings time.

> So, all you need to do, check for the lockouttime attribute and if found and
> it isn't '0', set it to '0'

Better to fire up a bug? Or there's an operational field like
'LockoutExpiration' to test with?

Thanks.