[Samba] Samba 4.10.7 + freeradius 3.0.17 +ntlm_auth - Debian buster

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Aug 30 11:25:30 UTC 2019

Hee Rowland..

Tss.. Ow yes, i did read all the wiki's..

And ofcourse the samba was the first i did read.
I started here. https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/VPN_Single_SignOn_with_Samba_AD

Then the other Samba freeradius ( you showed), then .. Debian's ubuntu's and more howto's..
Then i got lost, in the maze of incorrect wikis/howtos..

Ive updated the samba wiki.
Was: On the Samba 4.6.2 Freeradius server:
New: On the Samba 4.6.2 Freeradius server and on all the Samba AD-DC's:

And now clear to everyone. ;-)

Well, thats why im now going to configure kerberos auth and ldap.
I want the same fallback order as in my squid proxy.
Which will result in : kerberos -> ntlm -> ldap
;-)

Greetz,

Louis