[Samba] Upgrade Samba 4

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Aug 30 09:17:51 UTC 2019

Hai,

No, keep everything as is.

Since your upgrading from 4.5 ( and this is probely why your upgrade to 4.7 broke )
Make sure you settings are respecting config requirements of 4.8.

If you do hit an error.
Read : http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/Upgrade-info.txt
And if needed mail the list, im buzy with some servers atm, but i'll keep an eye on the list.

Greetz,

Louis