[Samba] Schedule samba backup

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 20:14:26 UTC 2019

Correct with -k yes fails, and offline bug also has a bug opened
pending to solve.

It will be great to solve also online...
Really is a issue for productions environments, no working secure
backups with offline or online...

How are users making backups with 4.10 ?

thanks

Missatge de Trenta sis <trenta.sis at gmail.com> del dia dj., 29 d’ag.
2019 a les 16:53: